Image by matthewf01
Are you intrigued by all this grain preparation, but don’t know where to begin? Sourdough is supposed to be the healthiest method of preparation, yet it’s the one I know the least about.
In this course, you will have access to:
- Starting a Starter, Caring for a Starter, and Gluten-Free Sourdough
- Sourdough Routines: An Interview with Three Bloggers
- Tortillas & Tortilla Chips
- Cakes: Chocolate & Spice
- No-Knead Sourdough Bread with Many Uses: Pita Bread, English Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls and more!
- Spelt Sandwich Bread, Dinner Rolls, Hamburger Buns, and Swirl Bread
- English Muffins & Sandwich Ideas
- Skillet Pancakes and Waffles
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Crepes & Crepe Cakes
- Basic Muffins & Variations
- Crackers: Plain, Cheese, and Variations
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Pizza Crust & Pizza Pockets
- Pocket Bread and Middle Eastern Pizza
- Cornbread & Corn Fritters
- Pot Pie
- Basic Scones & Variations
- Dehydrating/Preserving a Starter
- Impossible Pies — our no-wait, healthy variations on the Bisquick impossible pie!
That’s pretty awesome! Anything you could possibly want to make! (And you see there are even gluten-free options??)
One lucky winner will have 2 months of access to this course, with all of this content available. We’ll keep it simple today.
To enter, tell me why you most want to win and which lesson is most interesting to you. Click over to see the full course description.
This giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere, and will close on Sunday night. The winner will be announced Monday. Yes, it’s quick!