Real Food, Real Easy is an amazing guide to all things real food. If you’ve ever wondered how to sprout grains, what the deal is with sweeteners is, how to make basic real food ingredients at home, and much more — this book is for you.
Real Food, Real Easy is a collaboration between myself and Erin of The Humbled Homemaker (who also edited the book and whose husband designed the cover), Stacy of Stacy Makes Cents, Nikki of Christian Mommy Blogger, Justyn of Creative Christian Mama, Rachel of Day 2 Day Joys, and Debra of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes.
The book contains more than 70 real food recipes, with links to many, many more–including a whole page with links to 17 homemade ingredients, like homemade butter, bread crumbs, yogurt, whipped cream, etc.
This book can potentially be all a real food newbie needs (minus the cost of food!) to feed their family in the early days of converting to real food. With breakfast, lunch, dinner (both main and side dishes), breads and appetizers, there’s no need to look elsewhere!
- An in-depth break-down of real food sweeteners in the desserts intro.
- An explanation of soaking grains
- A tutorial (with pics!) of sprouting grains
- A dirty dozen/clean 15 list
- A look at GMO foods and why they need to be avoided
- A list of places to purchase real food
- Resources for Further Reading
- And much, much more!
Some of the recipe titles include:
- Breakfast Strata
- Overnight Baked Oatmeal
- Savory Salsa Crustless Quiche
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Grape & Chicken Salad
- Tuna Melts
- Pita Pizzas
- Spanish Steak Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Broth
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Dilly Carrots
- Roasted Green Beans
- Baked Beans
- Chewy Chocolate Squares
- Apple Crisp
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake
- Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- Garlic-Rosemary Cloverleaf Rolls
- Pumpkin Bread
- Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
- Salsa Verde
- Crock Pot Applesauce
- Dill Yogurt Dip
Many recipes also offer allergen-free options!
The book usually sells for $9.95, but we have some excellent launch-day deals! With code REALBIGDISCOUNT50, get the book for 50% off! Hurry though — only through 2 PM EST today! If you miss this deal, use code REALFOODMINUS25 to get 25% off the book through Friday, 2/25.