Thanks for your interest in advertising with Modern Alternative Mama!
It’s our goal to help mamas raise naturally healthy families. We provide them with well-researched, thoughtful information to help them make informed decisions about how they want to raise their families, from pre-conception through childhood. We aim to partner with companies who will help us in this mission — making mamas better informed and more able to raise their families naturally!
First, why should you choose us?
- 230,000+ monthly page views
- 150,000+ unique visitors per month
- Visitors spend an average of 3:30 on the site, viewing 2.5 pages each.
- 2400+ Twitter followers
- 10,000+ newsletter subscribers
- 57,700+ Facebook Fan page
- 13,000+ Pinterest Followers
- New and growing Instagram
For advertising rates and options, please email our ad manager, Lisa, at email@example.com. We will only accept products that we would enthusiastically recommend, so please read the blog to get a feel for the types of products we recommend before emailing! Some examples of products we would enjoy recommending:
- Natural cleaning products
- Reusable bags (snack, sandwich, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Natural/organic baby products (carriers, cloth diapers, clothes, wooden toys)
- Real food products (sprouted flours, cooking equipment, etc.)
- Clean supplements
- Natural beauty/bath products
We offer a variety of options for types of integrated, sponsored content, social-media based campaigns, custom graphics and photos, and more. We’ll help you reach your target audience where they are, when they’re ready and waiting to hear from you. We’re open to creating custom campaigns, as well, so if you have ideas, please pitch them to us!
View our media kit: MAM Winter-Spring 2016 NEW
**PLEASE NOTE: I do not accept guest posts from companies looking for backlinks and other free advertising. If you are interested in paid options, please request the media kit. If you are a blogger in my niche looking to guest post, please email me.**
Please contact us to advertise or with any questions!