**This post has been linked to Food on Fridays at Ann Kroeker!**
Today’s giveaway is from Tropical Traditions! It is a 2.2 lb. bag of coconut flour! I LOVE coconut flour and I use it all the time. There are a few recipes on here for coconut flour recipes (chocolate coconut muffins, for one). There are many more recipes on the Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour Recipes blog, too. Coconut flour is full of fiber and protein and is great for you. Even if you’re not grain or gluten-free, you can replace a small amount of regular wheat flour with coconut flour (adding an equal amount of extra liquid) in any recipe!
There are 10 entries, plus a bonus entry if you do ALL of these! This giveaway will close on Sunday (Mar. 7, 2010) at 12 AM, and I will announce the winner by 8 PM Sunday. The winner must contact me by Monday (Mar. 8, 2010) at 8 PM with their full name and mailing address.
1. Leave a comment about why you would like to win
2. Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me your favorite product
3. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
4. Subscribe via RSS or email to this blog (remember you have to re-subscribe on the new site)
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Follow me on Facebook
7. Tweet about this giveaway
8. Post about this giveaway on Facebook
9. Search through this blog and tell me your favorite entry
10. Look through the blog and tell me your favorite new feature or what you like about the new site!
If you can do ALL of them, then I will give you a bonus entry! Leave each entry as a SEPARATE comment (including an 11th to say “I did them all!” if you did). There are ELEVEN possible entries. So if you don’t do Twitter or Facebook, that’s okay, you can still do the others to enter!
Like what you've read? Subscribe so you never miss a post! You can also follow us on Facebook or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!