Today we’re getting to know Stacy a little more! Here are her 25 things!
25 Things You Should Know About Me
1. I started my “real food” journey in March 2011.
2. I am very rarely serious. My sense of humor always bubbles to the surface.
3. I wear socks to bed.
4. We eat ketchup like it’s a vegetable.
5. I’m a total bookworm.
6. My favorite movies are the Anne of Green Gables series.
7. I make my husband paint my toenails.
8. My mom is my best friend.
9. There are devil crickets living in my basement.
10. We live DEBT FREE including our home.
11. My husband is a financial counselor.
12. My dog sleeps all day.
13. I’m afraid of wind. Yes, wind.
14. I love vintage and antique items. I want to decorate my whole house with them.
15. I grew up on a farm.
16. I went to Lee University in Cleveland, TN.
17. I eat popcorn after Annie goes to bed so I won’t have to share it.
18. I’m an early bird.
19. My dream home is a country farm house.
20. I have a fear that Annie will eventually lock me out of the house.
21. I am a HUGE fan of the Duggar Famlily.
22. I hate avocados.
23. My daddy says I’d argue with a fence post.
24. I have a strange addiction to my crock pot.
25. I LOVE JESUS!
Stacy is a stay-at-home mom to her first child, Annie (2). After an “awakening” in March, her family switched to a more natural, whole foods diet. She likes to blog about how to live on less than you make and how to eat good food while doing it. Her passion is teaching others how to save money and she tag teams with her husband in this endeavor. At Stacy Makes Cents you’ll find information on how to save money in the kitchen, how to have fun with your kids, and how to be thrifty in all areas of life. Make sure to follow her on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with her daily antics.