Earlier this week we talked about homeopathic first aid remedies (as well as several herbal ones, if you missed that post!). That post, however, may have been overwhelming for some: there are so many options out there! How do you know where to start?
Luckily, that’s where Naturokits comes in.
Naturokits is a company that is dedicated to homeopathic first aid. They’ve actually created a “Basics” kit exactly for these types of situations! This totally simplifies knowing which remedies to choose, because you don’t have to choose. They’ve done it for you, providing you with several remedies (and a handy little insert on how and when to use them).
Here’s some information from the company:
NaturoKits® presents the Basic First Aid NaturoKit®: an innovative first aid kit created by two Portland naturopathic physicians and moms.
Let’s face it; moms and dads are busy nowadays. They want their families taken care of; they want peace of mind; they want to feel smart and prepared; they want things to be easy, effective, and quick. Our Basic First Aid NaturoKit® delivers!
- Natural first aid remedies – taking first aid to a whole new level of relief and healing
- Easy to use, easy to pack, attractive and compact packaging
- Perfect for home and travel (camping, overseas trips, car trips, a day at the park, etc.)
- Created by moms and ND’s
- Natural, SAFE, convenient, and very effective
- Gives parents the resources and confidence that they need to handle lots of common accidents, injuries, and minor illnesses that are bound to occur with a growing family
- For families who are health-oriented, alternative-minded, outdoors-focused, and eco-conscious
- A great gift for a baby shower, graduation, a college care package, a bon voyage party, or the holidays
- Includes nine homeopathic, herbal, and other naturopathic remedies which address over 40 first aid situations (burns, bites, cuts, fear, food poisoning, bruising, etc.), plus complete, clear instructions on use, in a compact, canvas bag
Also please visit our Newsletter page to read more about our products. And our Testimonials page to hear what customers are saying. (www.naturokits.com)
A couple weeks ago, Naturokits sent me their basic kit to try. I haven’t gotten a chance to try very many remedies yet (thankfully; my son had a bee land on his hand over the weekend but luckily he just sat and stared at it and didn’t move so it didn’t sting him!). I did use the Wild Weed Salve when my daughter was complaining that her hand hurt. I believe this made her feel better. (It’s hard to tell with her sometimes…!)
Honestly, I’m happy just knowing that as we go into the summer, we’re covered if anything happens. I know that if we do get any bee stings, I’ve got a remedy (Apis) plus salve that can help my kids feel better, fast. We’ve used arnica (also in the kit) before on bumps and bruises with great results. We’ve used activated charcoal (also in the kit) for nausea and vomiting also with very good results. These are the types of products you just don’t want to be without!
With this kit, they all come in a heavy-duty, yet small canvas bag, nicely organized, with a piece of paper explaining in detail exactly which remedies are for which conditions. In fact, it’s listed both by remedy and by condition, in case you don’t know where to look!
If you’re still uncertain about how or why to use some of this stuff, Naturokits is holding a FREE webinar this Saturday, April 16th, from 10 – 11:30 am PST. You can register here. If you can’t attend, the podcast will be available online for a few weeks after.
Would you like a chance to win one? This Basics kit is a $68 value! Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Naturokits and tell me which remedy interests you most, or why you like the idea of the kit as a whole (REQUIRED)
- Subscribe to me via RSS or email (or tell me you already do)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (tag me @Modernamama)
- “Like” me on Facebook (seriously, if you haven’t yet…you are missing out. We have a REALLY awesome and active community over there and I frequently ask questions and give opportunities to my Facebook fans only!)
- Email this giveaway to 5 friends
That’s it! Please note that the first entry is REQUIRED. Also, please leave each entry in a SEPARATE comment (makes it easier for me to count them when choosing a winner). This giveaway closes Saturday, April 16th; the winner will be announced Sunday, April 17th.
If you don’t win — or just want your kit now — Naturokits is offering $5 off the Basics kit with code: DCMAM.
What do you think? Does Naturokits look like a good solution to the “what do I buy?!” dilemma?
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe so you never miss a post! You can also follow us on Facebook or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!