Breast to Bib LAUNCH!
The much-anticipated Breast to Bib: Modern Alternative Mama’s Guide to Nourishing Your Growing Family is now available for sale.
If you’ve wondered about breastfeeding, homemade formula, baby-led weaning, picky toddlers and more — this is the perfect book for you. It’s an easy read, full of research-based answers to what, why, and how to feed your baby and children.
Here, you’ll find topics like:
- Why breastfeed?
- Low milk supply (and what to do about it — no guilt here, just real answers!)
- Supplements for babies and children
- Which first foods and why?
- Handling picky toddlers
- When can my toddler eat…? (for those uncertain foods, like honey, grapes, and peanuts)
- and 27 awesome recipes, like chicken nuggets, barbecue sauce, chocolate-chip peanut butter granola bars, fruit dip, and lots more!
You can read the full book description page (with the whole table of contents) over here.
Ready to buy? We have some excellent launch-day specials, as always!
- Use code BIBLAUNCH50 for 50% off the first 50 copies (this goes quickly so hurry!)
- BABYFEED35 for 35% off through Tuesday, 3/20
- A secret deal that will come later in the week as a surprise…so be paying attention! It will likely be towards the end of the week, in the afternoon.
The book sells normally for $8.95, which is a total steal for this 85-page guide to all things baby and toddler feeding! With the deals you can get the book for either $4.48 or $5.82, which is an even better deal! And of course the secret deal too….
**This post has been entered in Real Food Wednesday.**
What are you most looking forward to in this book?
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe so you never miss a post! You can also follow us on Facebook or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!