Have you joined our 31 Days to Better Health and Wellness Challenge yet?
This challenge will be taking place during the month of January. We don’t have any specific goals for you to meet — that’s up to you. All our readers have different areas they’d like to tackle and are at different places in their journey. We’re here to help you define and refine the goals that are right for you, and then to support you as you take steps to reach them.
We have overarching “themes” for the four weeks of the challenge. These themes are very general and apply to all of the sites. They are:
- Week 1: Make Your Goals
- Week 2: Set the Scene
- Week 3: Dive In
- Week 4/5: Assess and Revise
Each of our sites will be focusing on a different set of goals, to help you address different areas of your lives. If you don’t yet follow these sites on Facebook or subscribe to them via RSS or email, you may want to hop over and do so!
Here is what each of the sites will be focusing on (in general):
Modern Alternative Mama
- Home organization
- Natural cleaning
- Personal relationships (parenting, marriage, friendship)
- Reducing stress
Modern Alternative Kitchen
- Cleaning out the pantry
- Real food cooking techniques
- Moving away from processed foods
- Improving your family’s diet
Modern Alternative Pregnancy
Modern Alternative Health
- Weight loss
- Swapping OTC remedies for natural remedies
- Overall wellness
On each site, you’ll see 3 – 4 posts per week that are related to their themes. These posts will be staggered across all sites so that there are challenge-related posts everyday on at least one site — but so not all posts are challenge-related (in case you’re not ready to follow along). The posts will offer guidance on how to set goals in different areas, what supplies (if any) you need to accomplish them, supporting you as you begin to make some changes, and helping you assess the changes to see what worked and what didn’t work, and if you need to refine anything for the future.
You’ll also see a “daily tip” about goal-setting that is related to that week’s theme. This tip will be posted on all four sites so you’re sure not to miss it!
If this sounds like the type of thing that you need, you can sign up today! Challenge participants will have access to the following:
- All of the daily tips and challenge-related blog posts
- A Challenge Guide ($5) which includes additional information, printable goal sheets, and special coupons and sponsor offers (this!)
- A chance to WIN one of several great prizes at the end of the month (drawn randomly)
- Access to a private forum, where you can ask questions, share triumphs and disappointments and more
We hope you’ll join us for this challenge! You can register here.