Do you worry about your grocery budget?
- *Do you spend too much money on food?
- *Do you find yourself wasting ingredients you do buy?
- *Do you wish you knew which ingredients were the most frugal — and how to cook them?
- *Do you wish you had a stash of healthy, real food recipes using frugal ingredients that everyone likes?
Introducing Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies, the brand-new book all about how to make real food affordable. During launch week (July 8 – July 13), you can get an extra special deal on this book!
Learn More About the Book
Five popular bloggers banded together to bring you this book:
- *Shannon Miles of Simply Smiles (mother of 4)
- *Sarah Nichols of Simple Life Abundant Life (mother of 2)
- *Kristen Smith of Smithspirations (mother of 5)
- *Katie Stanley of Nourishing Simplicity (single adult)
- *Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama (mother of 4)
These women are in various stages of their lives, with different size families, and living in different areas of the country. What they all have in common is one thing: they eat real food, and they do it without breaking the bank. Join them as they take you through a journey of how they cook in their own homes — how they choose budget-friendly items, stretch those items to feed an army (or not), and how they keep quality food on the table.
We all want the grocery budget to be reasonable, but we don’t want to sacrifice quality while we do it — right? Life is no good if we’re spending $1000 a month in a small mid-west town to feed a family of three. Likewise, it’s no good to resort to boxed mac’n’cheese and canned spaghetti-os just to save money.
It’s possible to have both quality food, and keep the grocery budget under control. The authors of Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies don’t take shortcuts to reduce their food budgets. Instead, they focus on quality, inexpensive ingredients. They choose their sources carefully, and they plan to use everything they have. They can teach you to do the same, using the sources available to you! Learn about:
- *Bulk purchasing
- *Online sources
- *Growing your own
- *Finding local sources
- *How to use up leftovers and scraps
- *Canning and preserving
- *Pantry cooking
- *Food allergy help
Once the authors have taught you where and how to purchase food for cheap, they share over 30 recipes using these frugal ingredients. The recipes are delicious, healthy, and family-friendly. They’re so awesome that no one will notice your cost-cutting efforts! Get recipes like:
- *Cheeseburger potato soup
- *Fruit and nut baked oatmeal
- *Gluten free chocolate muffins
- *Sweet potato hash
- *Lentil salad
- *BBQ Chicken sandwich
- *Chicken ‘n’ rice casserole
- *Cheesy sausage and potato skillet
- *Indian kraut
- *Soaked whole wheat tortillas
- *Sourdough sandwich bread
- *Roasted lacto-fermented salsa
- *Sourdough pumpkin cake
- *Orange sherbet
- *…and more!
These recipes are deeply nourishing, yet inexpensive and easy to prepare. Access this invaluable resource today — click any of the ‘add to cart’ buttons!
Launch Week Bonus Items
If you purchase Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies between July 8th and July 15th, you will get more than just this amazing book. You will also get:
- *Free printables — price comparison sheet and recipe rating and notes printable (pictured above)
- *Coupon codes to save on other excellent books and products
- *Entered into a giveaway for awesome real food products!*
These special bonus offers are only for our readers who purchase during launch week, and they won’t be available after that! You get an amazing deal — so get your book today!
*No purchase necessary. Free entry available here.
What Others Are Saying
“If you wonder how “real foodies” feed their families without breaking the bank, this book is for you! Not only does it include personal stories of five of my favorite bloggers, it includes their favorite tips on how to save money on real, organic food as well as tons of their tried and true recipes. This book is perfect if you are ready to make the leap into traditional foods or are trying to figure out how to keep up a real food diet on a budget!” –Sherry McAnelly, This House of Joy
“The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies tells the secrets of how five real women feed their family healthy food without breaking the budget. Although there are some great recipes in this book, it is not just another recipe book. This is a book about the process of eating healthy food on a limited budget. I’ve been feeding my family healthy, frugal meals for over 20 years and I thought I had heard it all and yet, there were several new to me ideas in The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies.” –Angi Schneider, Schneider Peeps
Get your copy today!
Family Supplement Plan!
Get our complete family supplement plan (which we take, in what doses, and when), along with our NEW preventative elderberry syrup recipe. Not available on the blog!